Having a baby is probably most wonderful thing in the world however raising a baby and buy baby stuff for your baby can be really expensive. They need bottles, diapers, baby clothes and nursery furniture. They cost a lot of money.
The good news is that you can always get freebies for expecting mothers. The most important things is to know the right places to look.
Let’s see where you can get freebies from:
- Start looking for freebies while you are pregnant once your baby will born – believe me – you won’t have much time to look for baby samples and baby coupons.
- Baby sites are great places to look for freebies. They will provide you with links where baby stuff is available.
- Hospitals can help you too. They have clubs for pregnant women and for new moms and they will send you free baby stuff by mail when you sign up for their service.
- Let your family and friends know that you are pregnant and they may give you gifts for your baby. They might decide to throw you a baby shower. It’s a great thing to get free gifts from your friends and family.
- Join stay at home moms’ groups. You can share your experience with other fellow moms and they can also help you to get freebies.
- Magazines are your friend. You don’t have to do anything else just to sign up for them and new parents, expecting moms will get free copies that contain useful coupons from the big manufacturers.
- Freecycling is great – I just love it. It’s so simple yet so useful and frugal. You give away things that you don’t need and you get things – i.e baby clothes etc – that you do need.
I hope these tips will help you to find freebies for your baby – if you want to start saving money straight away please click on the banner below and get freebies for expecting mothers.