Free baby coupons can save you money when it comes to baby skin care products too. But you have to be always careful with baby skin care products.
Why? Becaues a baby’s skin is extremely sensitive and you have to keep an eye on what kind of products to use. Our skin – the adult skin – is completely different, that’s why the difference between baby and adult skin care products.
The most important things about baby skin care products:
- Infant skin is really sensitive and it’s formed before they are born, it is in the dark before they are born and it is in liquid until the baby is born. With age our skin thickens but when it’s young it’s very thin and vulnerable.
- pH level is important: keep the baby’s pH level between 4-6
- Avoid baby skin care products that contain animal products or any by-products.
- No fragrance: avoid baby skin care products that have fragrance, it’s different with our skin care products.
- Look for the ‘paediatrician and dermatologist’ tested sign on the bottle.
- Avoid Sodium Laural Sulfate at all costs because it clogs the pores.
- Baby care industry is a huge industry in the world, in the US alone it brings 7.5 billion (!!) dollars in every year. Well that’s a lot of money, so moms should be educated abou the different baby products.
So what is good for your baby’s sensitive skin:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Oat extract
- Shea butter
These are the most important elements in baby skin care products.
Buy products that are dermatologically tested and their pH level is between 4 and 6 and your baby’s skin will be healthy and fine. Infants’ skin have to face a lot of challenges but when you keep these tips in mind you don’t have to worry about it.