You can find a lot of free baby picture contests online but I personally prefer the 2010 Cute Kid of the Year contest. Why?
Let me share my experience with you:
- The site is really easy to use and you can easily sign up and get started. They will of course ask you for your name and address. But don’t be afraid because they only want to send you a couple of great sweepstakes and free promotions or giveaways.
- You can upload as many photos as you want for free and once you uploaded them you will be able to enter any photo into the monthly free baby picture contests.
- There are a panel of model and talent agent professionals on the site who can help you with their advice.
- There are a lot of like-minded parents on the site so you will be able get in touch with them and share your experience.
- If you are interested in you can also access national casting calls so you and your baby might get lucky and spotted by a model scout.
- They will send you great freebies, free samples and giveaways from big brands like Huggies or Disneys.
- Last but not least you can enter the 2010 Cute Kid of the Year contest and win $25,000 prize. Doesn’t it sound great?
This contest unfortunately doesn’t run anymore but please sign up for my newsletter where you will get free coupons and useful money saving tips: