You don’t actually have to break the bank to find some free stuff for kids. The following tip won’t cost you a dime and the whole family will enjoy it. It’s 100% fun and it’s 100% free!
- Visit city parks and playgrounds: all city parks have playgrounds that your child can use for free. The biggest cities in the US have great parks where you can enjoy yourself. Central Park in New York is a huge outdoor place where they offer many free programs for families.
- Strolling with kids: You can go for a stroll in any big cities of the US. You can go for the tourist zone i.e. in San Francisco where they have street performers – jogglers, clowns, magicians – all day long.
- Free museums: you can live anywhere in the US – or even in the world – you’ll find free mueums i.e. science mueum or natural history museum which can be fascinating for a child. In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art has only “recommended” prices, it’s actually up to you how much donation you’ll give.
- Parades: Kids enjoy parades, they are great fun. Organize a visit to New York City, DC, Boston, Savannah or even to Phoenix on March 17 when “Everybody’s Irish”.
- Fireworks: Kids love fireworks too, just think about Fourth of July. It’s free to see and it’s 100% fun.
You can find many other free stuff for kids. You can google it and I’m sure you’ll find some free stuff that you can do in your local community too.