There are many photo contests for babies. I’m sure you can name a couple of them. They are very popular among moms because everybody wants to show their babies’ pictures to the world.
Let’s see what are they all about:
- You have to take a high-quality photos of your baby because the judges will check them. The better the quality the better chance you’ll have to win the the contest.
- There are big modelling agencies who run these contests and they will use the pictures for their advertising. If you’re lucky your baby’s pictures will appear on different products like diaper, kids clothes, toys, baby food and many more.
- When you participate in a baby photo contest you’ll have the option to accept emails and mails from these big brand companies. I know you’re afraid of junk email but they will send you free samples as well – ie. free baby food or free diapers because these companies want a long term relationship with you. They know how old your baby is and they can send you certain free samples that will match your baby’s age.
- Everybody wins in this situation: the big companies make money from participants and you have the chance to win cute prizes and much more.
- Always read the small print because some advertising agencies may have the intellectual rights of the winning photos which also means that you can win the prize but the agency get the modelling revenue. Protect your kid’s right – it’s worth it.
- Check the psychological effects of modelling on your baby’s mental and emotional health. It’s also really important.
Submit your baby’s photo and win amazing prizes >>